Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mumme Poll Ballot

Here is my Mumme Poll Ballot for this week:

Top Five
* Alabama
* Florida
* Texas
* Southern Cal
* Iowa

Next Seven
* Cincinnati
* Miami
* Oregon
* LSU
* Georgia Tech
* Boise State
* TCU

This week, I would say that this is pretty much in the order that I would rank them 1 to 12. Cincinnati could swap places with Iowa without much fight from me. Va. Tech and Ohio State go bye-bye so Ga. Tech and TCU jump up. I had to hold me nose for two votes: Ga. Tech because as much as I would like for them to suck, they don't, so I am hoping to jinx them with this vote. And Boise State - their schedule is crap, but they did beat Oregon - which will be their only quality win come December when the BCS busters try to foist them upon us as legit.

What do you think? Who did I screw and am I a part of a conspiracy that I don't know about?

3 comments:

MikeInValdosta said...

Since you brought it up, I will call you on it.

Yes, you are part of a conspiracy. By accepting the illegitimate wins bestowed upon LSU and Florida by the SEC officials and their Don King of a Commissioner, you are now part of the conspiracy.

I will be going after the SEC Officiating during this bye-week with the same vigor FoxNews goes after ACORN.

;-}

Go Dawgs!

Hunker Down said...

Mike,
You need to call those undercover filmmakers and get them behind closed doors in Birmingham. Expose that shit for us!

Surat said...

If you want to know more about the Diamond city and textile city of India, Surat. Shopping surat is the best website and largest informational website which can provide you not only business information but also it gives details information about the city. You can get here Surat history, economy and all that you need. We have arranges whole website in categories so that it’s easier for you to get information.