Monday, October 12, 2009

Mumme Poll Ballot

My Mumme Poll Ballot for Week 6...

Top 5
  • Alabama
  • Florida
  • Texas
  • Virginia Tech
  • Southern Cal
Next 7
  • Miami
  • Ohio State
  • Oregon
  • LSU
  • Boise State
  • Cincinnati
  • Iowa
Notes: These are in no particular order although I would say that the three unbeatens in my Top 5 are ahead of USC and Va. Tech. Duh. I have South Florida and Kansas knocking on the door. Stanford helped me by losing. Had they won, either LSU or Ohio State would have failed to make the Next 7. Speaking of LSU, I didn't drop them out of the Top 12 because they held Florida to 13 points. Their defense will keep them in every game. If their offense ever gets going... look out. Nevertheless, I think they hold the most tenuous slot in my Top 12 going into Week 7.

Where did I err?

No comments: