Friday, October 16, 2009

Footie Picker Weekend of 10/17

I am dead last in my league and cannot do any worse. This week I have chosen the teams that I DO NOT want to cover. THe asterisks are my friend's picks - just to track it for him.

Texas 3.5 Oklahoma* (at Dallas)
Ohio State* 13 PURDUE
WISCONSIN 2.5 Iowa*
Virginia* 4 MARYLAND
CLEMSON* 6.5 Wake Forest
Georgia* 7.5 VANDERBILT
AUBURN* 13.5 Kentucky
ALABAMA 17 South Carolina*
Southern Cal* 10 NOTRE DAME
Virginia Tech* 3 GEORGIA TECH
FLORIDA 24 Arkansas*
Boston College* 2.5 NC State
OKLAHOMA ST* 7 Missouri

1 comment:

Saree said...

Saree Point provides you latest and high resolution photos of saree or sari. The blog has daily updates of photos. You can find here saree images of Bollywood, South Indian actress, Saree Model and also different types of sarees. You can find all at once place, called saree point.