FRIDAY RANDOM 10 - DAWGGIE STYLE
This week's version of my Friday Random 10 is all Dawg related.
1. Oh Atlanta - Little Feat. The Dawgs won in Atlanta last Saturday over Tech. They are in Atlanta for the SEC Championship Game tomorrow to beat LSU and will return to the Georgia Dome in January for the Sugar Bowl.
2. Superstition -Stevie Wonder. Like many fans, I am very superstitious and that is why I will be wearing the same pink and green boxers that I have worn for every game this year except Florida and Auburn. I will not be wearing the red "G-emblazoned" windshirt that I wore for the Florida and Auburn games.
3. Start Me Up - Rolling Stones. This is for the Dawgs Defense as encouragement for them to be ready for LSU on the opening drive and force a 3-and-out. Then "never stop" the whole night.
4. Takin' Care of Business - Bachman Turner Overdrive. For the O-Line, who need to win in the trenches so we can give DJ lots of time to throw and give the three-headed running back room to run.
5. Bad To The Bone - George Thorogood. Dedicated to the pass rushing bookends, Quentin Moses and Charles Johnson.
6. Atomic Dog - George Clinton. Can this be anyone other than Blue!
7. Hot Legs - Rod Stewart. IMHO, the difference makers for this game will be our kickers, Brandon Coutu and Gordon Ely-Kelso.
8. Superman - REM. DJ Shockley on the largest stage of his life so far!
9. Feelin' Alright - Joe Cocker. Dawgnation after the Dawgs beat LSU 23-17.
10. Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad - Meatloaf. Will be the record in the SECCG for Coach Mark Richt and any Dawgs players who were onboard since the 2002 season.
GO DAWGS! GATFA!