Thursday, September 04, 2008

FOOTIE PICKER - Weekend 9/6

My picks in BOLD and GOLD

Thursday

South Carolina 10 VANDERBILT Yep


Saturday

BOSTON COLLEGE 7 Georgia Tech NOPE
West Virginia 8 EAST CAROLINA NOPE
AUBURN 17.5 Southern Miss NOPE
OKLAHOMA 21.5 Cincinnati YEP
FLORIDA 21.5 Miami (Florida) NOPE - nice late field goal Urban - you suck!
GEORGIA 24 Central Michigan YEP
PENN STATE 16.5 Oregon State YEP
WAKE FOREST 8.5 Ole Miss YEP
South Florida 14 CENTRAL FLORIDA NOPE
LSU 24 Troy (If they played Sat)
MICHIGAN 14.5 Miami (Ohio) NOPE
*VIRGINIA 24 Richmond NOPE

I must be NUTTs picking Ole Miss.


Last week was an abysmal 5-8. But, I can be worse. Just wait and see.

2 comments:

Mackie said...

I picked Vandy for last night and I've got Ole Miss on the dockett too.

You can't be too much nuts!

Hunker Down said...

Hope you are right Mack.

GATA!