Friday, October 12, 2007

HDD FRIDAY RANDOM TEN FROM ZEN

Doug, at Hey Jenny Slater, has regularly offered us a playlist of ten random songs from his Ipod every Friday. I do not have an Ipod, instead I have a Creative Zen Vision M, that I like a whole lot when I am not pissed off at it for needing to be re-formatted, thereby erasing my 3000 songs. This happens about once every 6 months. I think of it as a routine house cleaning, but it is a pain in the arse when it happens. Well, I am killing time in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport - Delta Commuter Terminal, en route to spending the next several days in Indianoplace and then Kansas Shitty. While sitting here, Zenning out, blogging and watching the people coming and going, I decided to post my own Random Ten from Zen. Speaking of my fellow travelers, there is a pack of LSU Purple clad fans, no doubt on their way to Lexington to re-enact the Miracle on Bluegrass.

About the Ten from Zen, here they are...

1. Unfinished Sympathy - Massive Attack
2. Shake It Up - The Cars
3. Maani Maani - Lady M (from Indian Room: Indian Chill Out and Vibes compilation)
4. Camera - REM
5. Crash - Dave Matthews Band
6. His Truth is Marching On - Mike Doughty
7. Hummingbird - B.B. King
8. Prince of Darkness - Indigo Girls
9. She's A Girl and I'm a Man - Lloyd Cole
10. Neverending - Martin East Project (from OM: Beached compilation)

That's all folks. My next transmission will be from the Hoosier State and home town of the reigning NFL Champion Indianapolis Colts.

No comments: