Friday, November 06, 2009

Predicting a Dawg Victory

I haven't had much to say lately. I must be getting old. Anyway... I needed to come on here and boldly predict a Dawgs win this Saturday against Tennessee Tech. I don't know when I will be able to make another bold prediction for victory. Know what I mean?

A few other thoughts...

1. Without a dominating defense, you can't win with mediocre QB play. You definitely can't win with poor QB play. In our losses, QB play has been medicore to poor. However, to be fair, Joe played great against SC (minus the pick six) and Arkansas. I hope he has a few more of those type of performances left - namely against Auburn and Tech.

2. We don't have a dominating defense. We have collected 6 turnovers. I think we had that many against Hawaii alone in 2007 (technically Jan 1, 2008).

3. Speed kills. If a player runs a 4.3, but is running in the wrong direction, his error gets amplified. I think I have seen this happen.

4. Washaun Ealey is coming on. He has shown good instincts and an ability to make people miss. Let's just get him up to speed on pass protection and give him a majority of reps.

5. Meyer is still an UberDouche and Spikes is still a punk-ass bitch.

Have a good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man is "Friday" one of your favorite movies? It is for me. Spikes and CUM are Deboe.

Anonymous said...

Tebow loses last meaningful game he'll ever start at QB. Sweet.