Monday, August 27, 2007

VIDEO LINKAGE DAY

Ok, this is not football related but I have had too many laughs looking at the following sequence of videos not to share them with both of my loyal readers.

The first video is funny and sad. I feel very bad for this young lady, but I am sure she will recover from this total synaptic meltdown and build up her future for...

TOTAL SYNAPTIC MELTDOWN

But, as fortune would have, she gets a second chance...

MAPS ARE BAD FOR U.S. AMERICANS


Is there good news? Yes, as it turns out, this affliction of public brain cramping is also a problem in such as the France. As you will see here...

C'est la lune mon ami!

At least Sophie was pretty hot and she knew the correct answer. Hot and smart. Nice. I like the fact that 58% of the audience missed this question. Are you kidding me?

Last video of the day is a public service announcement that could benefit everyone needing some basic life rules. Very very basic.

It's called speed stick, it's not expensive.

On that note, I gotta go drink some water. My body needs it.

On Wednesday, I will get around to talking some football. I have to pace myself!

No comments: